New Holland 357 Feed Grinder, Serial# 445811, side bale feed conveyor, 17 ft unload auger, hammermill screens included, has been shedded, 3 ton mixer, needs PTO
Live auction with online bidding. Equipment will not be on site for live auction. Please inspect equipment prior to live event. Inspections available by appointment.
NO BP if bidding live or on our United Edge website.
5% BP capped at $2000 per item if bidding on Equipment Facts or Proxibid.
Items are sold as is, where is. No guarantees expressed or implied. Item descriptions are provided with the best information available at time of cataloging, but are in no way guaranteed. Bidders should make there own determination of condition. Items are located at multiple locations, see item details for location info. Inspection available by appointment.
Payment due at end of auction. All payments will be made directly with United Edge. Cash, good check, credit card (4% processing fee), wire transfer ($25 processing fee).
No items removed until payment has been made in full & cleared.
Load out by appointment with 24-hours notice. All items to be removed with in 10 days of auction end. Buyer is responsible for all load out logistics including rigging, strapping, scheduling & maintaining communication for the appointment.
Payment due at conclusion of auction.
Bidders may pay by cash, good/certified check or Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express (4% processing fee on all credit cards), wire transfer ($25 processing fee)
No items released until payment has been made in full. No partial payments, no chargebacks, no refunds. Items remaining unpaid after 48 hours with no communication from the buyer may become the property of the auction company & may be resold.
Items are to be removed within 10 day of auction end. Load out by appointment with 24 hours notice.
Online bidding is provided as a convenience to the bidders. United Edge is not responsible for any issues related to internet speed or delay. Buyers are encouraged to utilize the max bid option of the website. The auctioneer has sole discretion to accept or refuse any bid.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS AUCTION:
(please note terms and conditions may be different for each auction and are subject to change)
ONLINE BIDDERS: Bidders must enter a valid Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card along with required contact information. There will be a $1.00 charge to your card for verification that will be refunded.
ONSITE BIDDERS: Driver's license or state ID
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: No BP for on-site bidders. A 5% buyer's premium (capped at $2000 per item) will be added to each purchase for online bidders using EquipmentFacts or Proxibid.
3. SALES TAX: SALES TAX WILL NOT BE COLLECTED.
4. PAYMENT: Payment is due day of auction. All payment must be completed before items are removed. No payment will be accepted at load out site. No partial payments, no charge backs. No refunds. United Edge Real Estate & Auction Co, LLC has the right to deactivate any bidder's account or cancel the bids of any bidder, for any reason, at their sole discretion. Your credit card on file will be automatically charged at the conclusion of the auction. Be sure to have the entire invoice amount available on your credit card.
5. LOAD OUT: Load out by appointment ONLY. At least 24 hours notice required for larger pieces. Once your invoice has been paid, winning bidders will receive contact information to schedule pickup. All items are to be picked up during advertised load out dates. Larger equipment should be removed within 10 days of auction end or they will incur storage fees of $25 per day. Storage fees will have to be paid in full before items are released.
6. SHIPPING: For auctions that offer shipping, Shipping Saint will be used to confirm pickup or shipping for online buyers and to collect shipping fees. Please watch your email/text messages following the auction.
7. PICKUP OF ASSETS: Bidders are responsible for their own removal. The auction company staff does not provide moving services or tools. Please be prepared to move all of your purchases by yourself or bring your own help. Any item NOT picked up by the set time will be considered abandoned. Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will be released upon presentation of a paid email receipt. Please ensure that movers or anyone picking up items on your behalf have your paid receipt at the pickup location. Buyer authorizes United Edge Real Estate & Auction Co, LLC to release buyer's assets to any individual in possession of the buyer's sales receipt. Bidder further agrees to be held personally responsible for all purchases made on their bidder number and agrees that bidder will not charge back items which are not picked up during the published removal times. If you present a hazard to yourself, the building or others at the auction, you may not be permitted to move items. Buyers may be required to produce ID for various security reasons. Please have your ID with you at all times. All Buyers accept that pickup may be electronically recorded and monitored.
8. BIDDING ERRORS: We will not reverse bids that have caused another bidder to be outbid. Please be aware that many bidders routinely increase their own bid to price an item out of reach of other bidders. You should immediately review your bid before it is submitted. If you bid on the wrong item, we will not reverse your bid. We will not reverse bids after the auction has begun to close, no exceptions.
10. CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: We appreciate all of our customers and their continued business. If we have to move your items off premise the Buyer will be responsible for paying our handling fees. We want everyone involved to have a good experience and ask that all buyers abide by these terms and conditions.
11. BIDDING PROCEDURE: If you are immediately outbid when you place your bids, then you are likely bidding against a maximum bid. Buyers use maximum bids as they have seen the convenience and do not risk missing the opportunity by placing only real time bids on items. While the auction is closing click on the FLASHING LIVE CATALOG link to see the lots closing in order with auto refreshing.
12. AUCTION CLOSING (ONLINE ONLY AUCTIONS): The online auction closes at a rate of 1 item every 20 seconds. This feature works great with the auto-extend (soft close) feature to closely emulate a 'live' auction. If a bid is placed within the last one minute, or less, of an item’s closing time, that item will reset to 1 minute to allow a bidder that has been outbid the chance to bid again and will repeat until no bid has been placed within the last one minute. If you have been outbid, you will be notified by email up to the time that the auction begins to "close".
13. WINNING BIDDER NOTIFICATION: You will be contacted by email ONLY (you are responsible for checking your email). If you feel you have won an item and have not received an email you must notify us by email no later than 9 AM the next day. If you do not receive a paid email invoice, then you did not win any items at the online auction. NOTE: it takes time to process invoices so plan on up to 2 hours after auction close to receive your invoice.
14. NON-DELIVERY: In the event an item is not available for pickup, the buyer must notify our onsite staff and file a claim by replying to your original emailed invoice noting what was not available within 24 hours of the pickup date. After 24 hours, the Auctioneer and buyer agrees that there are no grounds to claim non-delivery of item.
15. AUCTION DESCRIPTION: Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions. You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed. The photo may also depict other items that are not included. Always read the item description. VEHICLE INSPECTIONS: As a condition of referencing any inspection report provided, Bidders are responsible for their own physical inspection. Any documented inspection or description is opinion, not fact and does not constitute a warranty of any kind.
16. WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS, with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of an item please bid accordingly. United Edge Real Estate & Auction Co, LLC is not responsible for the use or misuse of items, infestation and pathogens, environmental harm or any injury or harm caused by items purchased.
17. BUYER DEFAULT: If a bidder(s) defaults at an auction, the auction company may, at its option, contact the backup bidder(s) for an offer but has no legal obligation to do so.
18. FIREARMS: Buyers must pass all required background checks and take possession of firearms at our FFL licensed office posted for the auction. Our policy is that we will not sell firearms to individuals that are not at least 21 years of age at the time of transfer. Any firearm sales are subject to strict ATF Rules. Buyers’ information MUST match the registration information as there are strong "straw buyer" rules enforced by the ATF. Buyers that do not pass the background check will not be refunded. However, the firearm will remain in the possession of the posted FFL and will be sold at a future auction. Buyers also are responsible to return to the FFL facility at their own expense if the NICS background check requires a waiting period or "hold".
19. DAMAGE: Any damage caused by a buyer during the preview, or during the period of removal is at the expense of the Buyer. Their information will be given to the Seller upon request, and they will be held liable for any damages.
20. CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a good deal, and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our Seller(s) are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly.
22. LIABILITY: Auctioneers and Sellers liability shall be limited to the refund of bidders purchase price.
23. PRIVACY: United Edge Real Estate & Auction Co, LLC will not sell bidders information. Bidders who register consent to be contacted or emailed auction notifications for all United Edge Real Estate & Auction Co, LLC auction events. To be removed from our database, reply with "remove" in the subject line of the email. You do not need to subscribe to our email list if you are a registered bidder. If you wish to re- subscribe, simply enter your email into the "subscribe email field" at our website. NOTE: NEVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD AND BIDDER NUMBER OUT TO ANYONE. IF YOU FORGET REGISTRATION INFORMATION, CLICK ON THE "REGISTER" TAB AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR A LOST PASSWORD.
24. LIMITATIONS: The above-stated terms and conditions of sale cannot be altered except in writing by the auction company. Terms and conditions may change from auction to auction and are agreed to electronically by bidders upon registration. Terms and conditions are designed as general guidelines and may not cover every possible scenario. United Edge Real Estate & Auction Co, LLC is not responsible for the fraudulent or unauthorized use of your bidder number and bidding account. Bidders are responsible for the security of same. If you feel someone may possess this information, it is suggested that you change your password immediately. Buyers agree that they have reviewed and agree to all terms and conditions of the auction. These terms and conditions constitute an enforceable and binding electronic agreement upon their electronic acceptance by the Bidder. Online auctions is conducted via the website entitled https://unitededgeue.com, United Edge Real Estate & Auction Co, LLC. 153 N Michigan Ave, Edgerton OH 43517 – 419-298-1100 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Defiance, Ohio 43512
Load out by appointment with 24 hours notice. Once the invoice is paid, buyer will receive contact info for scheduling load out.
LIVE VIRTUAL EQUIPMENT AUCTION
COMBINES - TRACTORS - TRUCKS - TRAILERS - AIR SEEDERS - TILLAGE EQUIPMENT - FORAGE EQUIPMENT
Tuesday, January 30th @ 6:30 pm ET
Bid LIVE in Edgerton, OH or online
Equipment located offsite at several locations - see item details.
No equipment at live event. Buyer will pickup from consignors location.
Join us for a light meal at our live event!
Live bidding location:
300 Miller Park Dr.
Edgerton, OH 43517
Case IH MX 305 MFWD, Case IH Magnum 335 MFWD , Case IH 9330 Tractor, International 1566 Black Stripe, 1970 International Farmall 826 Gold Demonstrator, John Deere 646 Wheel Loader, 2003 John Deere 110, John Deere 110 backhoe loader
2010 Ford F-150 XL 4x4, Chevrolet Kodiak C-7 grain truck, International S2600 grain truck, 1994 GMC TopKick single axle semi tractor, 2015 Navistar International Day Cab Semi, 2014 Mack Semi Tractor, 2005 Volvo Day Cab Semi Tractor, 1999 Volvo Day Cab Semi Truck, 2013 Mack CXU613 Pinnacle sleeper cab truck
2003 Cabana by Keystone 22-ft camper, City tri-axle dump trailer, 1985 Raven frameless dump trailer, HEIL tanker trailer
Case IH 1660 Combine, (2)Case IH 1020 grain heads, International 1460 Axial Flow combine, International 863 corn head, 1460 International combine, 25-ft. header cart, International 815 combine, International 963 corn head
John Deere 400 rotary hoe, M&W 4000 Dyna-Drive, Allis Chalmers 20-ft field cultivator, International 475 disk, Vicon FC 3500T danish tine
John Deere N540C air drill seeder, John Deere 1990 40-ft Air Seeder, John Deere 1990S 40ft. air seeder
NEW 2015 Kongskilde VM-45 3B TMR mixer, New Holland 357 feed grinder, John Deere 68 auger wagon, ChemFarm 40ft. sprayer, NH 310 Hayliner square baler, Emco hopper wagons, John Deere 72D Auto Connect Mower Deck, (2) International 720 forage harvesters & more
inspections available by appointment