Load out by appointment
August 30th 9 am - 6 pm
August 31st 8 am- 4 pm
**load out for select lots only on Friday, Sept. 1 - see lot descriptions**
Items are located on multiple floors & in multiple buildings -
buyers are required to bring any extra help they may need to load their items including tools, carts, packing materials & extra people.
12.5% Buyer' premium will be added to the final bid of each item.
Items are sold as is, where is. No guarantees or warranties expressed or implied.
Credit card required for registration & the card on file will be charged at the conclusion of the auction.
THIS IS AN INTERNET ONLY AUCTION. No live auction will be held.
- All winning bidders will be sent a link to schedule their pickup appointment at the date(s) & timeframe(s) designated. Please use that link to schedule your time, as those with scheduled appointments will be waited on first and those who show up randomly will be asked to wait. This is done in an attempt to make load out as quick & easy as possible.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS AUCTION:
(please note terms and conditions may be different for each auction and are subject to change)
1. REGISTRATION: Bidders must enter a valid Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card along with required contact information. There will be a $1.00 charge to your card for verification that will be refunded.
2. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 12.5% buyer's premium will be added to each purchase. If you bid $100.00 you will be charged $112.50 upon invoicing at auction close.
3. SALES TAX: SALES TAX WILL NOT BE COLLECTED.
4. PAYMENT: Your credit card on file will be automatically charged at the conclusion of the auction. Be sure to have an available balance on your credit card for your online purchases. All payment must be completed before items are removed. No payment will be accepted at load out site. No partial payments, no charge backs. No refunds. United Edge Real Estate & Auction Co, LLC has the right to deactivate any bidder's account or cancel the bids of any bidder, for any reason, at their sole discretion.
5. REMOVAL: This is an ONLINE ONLY AUCTION. DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR ITEMS DURING THE INDICATED REMOVAL TIME(S). NO REFUNDS OR CHARGEBACK'S WILL BE GRANTED. After the scheduled removal, items left will be considered abandoned. The amount of your purchase will be surrendered as a removal fee up to the total amount of your purchase for disposal of your item(s). IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, please call the main number at 419-298-1100 to inform the auction company.
6. SHIPPING: Shipping services are not guaranteed. We DO NOT bring furniture, appliances, or large/oversized/heavy items back from remote locations. No "picking & choosing" of what items you do or do not want shipped from a lot. If a lot is shippable, you will pay for shipping for the entire contents of the lot.
7. PICKUP OF ASSETS: Bidders are responsible for their own removal. The auction company staff does not provide moving services or tools. Please be prepared to move all of your purchases by yourself or bring your own help. Any item NOT picked up by the set time will be considered abandoned. Removal shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will be released upon presentation of a paid email receipt. Please ensure that movers or anyone picking up items on your behalf have your paid receipt at the pickup location. Buyer authorizes United Edge Real Estate & Auction Co, LLC to release buyer's assets to any individual in possession of the buyer's sales receipt. Bidder further agrees to be held personally responsible for all purchases made on their bidder number and agrees that bidder will not charge back items which are not picked up during the published removal times. If you present a hazard to yourself, the building or others at the auction, you may not be permitted to move items. Buyers may be required to produce ID for various security reasons. Please have your ID with you at all times. All Buyers accept that pickup may be electronically recorded and monitored.
8. BIDDING ERRORS: We will not reverse bids that have caused another bidder to be outbid. Please be aware that many bidders routinely increase their own bid to price an item out of reach of other bidders. You should immediately review your bid before it is submitted. If you bid on the wrong item, we will not reverse your bid. We will not reverse bids after the auction has begun to close, no exceptions.
10. CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: We appreciate all of our customers and their continued business. If we have to move your items off premise the Buyer will be responsible for paying our handling fees. We want everyone involved to have a good experience and ask that all buyers abide by these terms and conditions.
11. BIDDING PROCEDURE: If you are immediately outbid when you place your bids, then you are likely bidding against a maximum bid. Buyers use maximum bids as they have seen the convenience and do not risk missing the opportunity by placing only real time bids on items. While the auction is closing click on the FLASHING LIVE CATALOG link to see the lots closing in order with auto refreshing.
12. AUCTION CLOSING: The online auction closes at a rate of 1 item every 12 seconds. This feature works great with the auto-extend (soft close) feature to closely emulate a 'live' auction. If a bid is placed within the last one minute, or less, of an item’s closing time, that item will reset to 1 minute to allow a bidder that has been outbid the chance to bid again and will repeat until no bid has been placed within the last one minute. If you have been outbid, you will be notified by email up to the time that the auction begins to "close".
13. WINNING BIDDER NOTIFICATION: You will be contacted by email ONLY (you are responsible for checking your email). If you feel you have won an item and have not received an email you must notify us by email no later than 9 AM the next day. If you do not receive a paid email invoice, then you did not win any items at the online auction. NOTE: it takes time to process invoices so plan on up to 2 hours after auction close to receive your invoice.
14. NON-DELIVERY: In the event an item is not available for pickup, the buyer must notify our onsite staff and file a claim by replying to your original emailed invoice noting what was not available within 24 hours of the pickup date. After 24 hours, the Auctioneer and buyer agrees that there are no grounds to claim non-delivery of item.
15. AUCTION DESCRIPTION: Please inspect the lot numbers and read the descriptions. You are bidding on the described item not the photograph, occasionally the wrong photo may be displayed. The photo may also depict other items that are not included. Always read the item description. VEHICLE INSPECTIONS: As a condition of referencing any inspection report provided, Bidders are responsible for their own physical inspection. Any documented inspection or description is opinion, not fact and does not constitute a warranty of any kind.
16. WARRANTY & CONDITION OF ITEMS SOLD: All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS", with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. When you are not certain of the condition or use of an item please bid accordingly. United Edge Real Estate & Auction Co, LLC is not responsible for the use or misuse of items, infestation and pathogens, environmental harm or any injury or harm caused by items purchased.
17. BUYER DEFAULT: If a bidder(s) defaults at an auction, the auction company may, at its option, contact the backup bidder(s) for an offer but has no legal obligation to do so.
18. FIREARMS: Buyers must pass all required background checks and take possession of firearms at our FFL licensed office posted for the auction. Our policy is that we will not sell firearms to individuals that are not at least 21 years of age at the time of transfer. Any firearm sales are subject to strict ATF Rules. Buyers’ information MUST match the registration information as there are strong "straw buyer" rules enforced by the ATF. Buyers that do not pass the background check will not be refunded. However, the firearm will remain in the possession of the posted FFL and will be sold at a future auction. Buyers also are responsible to return to the FFL facility at their own expense if the NICS background check requires a waiting period or "hold".
19. DAMAGE: Any damage caused by a buyer during the preview, or during the period of removal is at the expense of the Buyer. Their information will be given to the Seller upon request, and they will be held liable for any damages.
20. CHOOSE WISELY: We want everyone to get a good deal, and most will. However, when you bid on the wrong item or decide an item is not suited for your intended use, our Seller(s) are not willing to assume the cost of your mistakes. When in doubt about condition, completeness or suitability for intended use, please bid accordingly.
22. LIABILITY: Auctioneers and Sellers liability shall be limited to the refund of bidders purchase price.
23. PRIVACY: United Edge Real Estate & Auction Co, LLC will not sell bidders information. Bidders who register consent to be contacted or emailed auction notifications for all United Edge Real Estate & Auction Co, LLC auction events. To be removed from our database, reply with "remove" in the subject line of the email. You do not need to subscribe to our email list if you are a registered bidder. If you wish to re- subscribe, simply enter your email into the "subscribe email field" at our website. NOTE: NEVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD AND BIDDER NUMBER OUT TO ANYONE. IF YOU FORGET REGISTRATION INFORMATION, CLICK ON THE "REGISTER" TAB AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR A LOST PASSWORD.
24. LIMITATIONS: The above-stated terms and conditions of sale cannot be altered except in writing by the auction company. Terms and conditions may change from auction to auction and are agreed to electronically by bidders upon registration. Terms and conditions are designed as general guidelines and may not cover every possible scenario. United Edge Real Estate & Auction Co, LLC is not responsible for the fraudulent or unauthorized use of your bidder number and bidding account. Bidders are responsible for the security of same. If you feel someone may possess this information, it is suggested that you change your password immediately. Buyers agree that they have reviewed and agree to all terms and conditions of the auction. These terms and conditions constitute an enforceable and binding electronic agreement upon their electronic acceptance by the Bidder. Online auctions is conducted via the website entitled https://unitededgeue.com, United Edge Real Estate & Auction Co, LLC. 153 N Michigan Ave, Edgerton OH 43517 – 419-298-1100 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Load out by appointment only on Wed., August 30th, 9 am - 6 pm & Thursday, August 31st, 8 am - 4 pm. Limited load out available Friday, Sept. 1st for certain items only - see descriptions.
Buyers are REQUIRED to bring ample help to remove your items including any extra carts, tools & additional people that you may need. Items are located on multiple floors & in multiple buildings & our staff will NOT be moving any items for you.
Shipping available for select items. Please confirm availability of shipping before bidding. No selective picking from lots.
Lifelong collection with something for everyone!
Farm equipment, vintage dairy farm equipment, wood working tools, lumber, tools, shop supplies, furniture, household items, toys, quilts, antiques, collectibles
& MUCH MUCH MORE!
Lots start closing at 7 pm ET on Monday, August 28th